Sunday 4 January 2015

Smile Lifestyle : Menuplanning


                                       The basic health diet

       This month's theme for our Smile Lifestyle programme is menu planning for excellent health.
     Our children were raised to be healthy using this book as a guide,and I'm forever grateful to the contributors for giving me confidence to use complementary medicine when orthodox western medicine didn't always seem the right way to go.
     When I was unwell recently with a cold,I realised that within a few days, I'd actually strayed far from the basic health diet included in this book.And so I'm back on track,saving time and money,by menu planning my way to excellent health with the basic health diet as the foundation.
     Do you follow a basic healthy menu plan?

"Let food be your medicine"

No comments:

Post a Comment