Monday 12 May 2014

A flying start to every day

       How do you begin your day?When the sun rises in the east,are you already up and about,eager and ready to enjoy yourself and seize the day?
       Or if you're a shiftworker,and your hours don''t allow you to wake up with the lark,how do you wake up and get the most out of every 24 hours?
       I'm not saying it's easy,because you have to remember to do it.And sometimes that can be a real challenge.But it's simple,and it really is the only way to love and honour yourself and those around you.
       Since I became consciously aware of this,I've been practising this every time I wake up.And it's made a huge difference to how the day goes for me.If I forget,I soon know about it.
       And your mindchatter can be really tricky as you're surfacing from slumberland.So do you want to take charge of your life,carpe diem and enjoy it for the  treasure it is?Or do you want to drift/slam into your day,and be taken by life by the scruff of your neck?Do you want to be the creator or the reactor?Your choice.
       My flying start to the day begins with an intention to simply have a wonderful day in whatever ways are possible,and give thanks for that.
And this paints my day with glorious colours.
       What's your flying start to the day?
   
       
            

No comments:

Post a Comment