Friday 2 May 2014

Nature's recipes




You know those times and those days?

 When you know you should do whatever it is you need to do,but you find it hard to muster up the energy?Me too.I sat down to write this,and found I had caught the "I can't be bothered bug".I've been afflicted with this many times in the past,but now?I have a long list of coping strategies to zap it into oblivion.Today I'm juicing it away with an apple lemon ginger shot.Zap zap zap!
       How did I reach this decision?Well,I sat down to write, feeling like I was in reactive mode,which is no good for the creative act of blogging.Then I realised blogging is very like teaching...you're sharing something which hopefully inspires others.Which got me to thinking about teachers,and at that point I could visualise someone giving me an apple (for the teacher) in my mind's eye!
       So off I went to make myself a fresh apple lemon ginger juice,and I'm feeling a whole lot better,inspired even.Such is the power of juicing fresh fruit and veg!And yes,I know,these are not apples.They're limes,and cardamoms.But that's ok.Thought you'd like the picture:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment