Monday 25 August 2014

Light up your life

    In the last week of August,and the September days leading up to the autumn equinox on the 21st,we're enjoying the warm days and cooler evenings of summer.And preparing for the seasons ahead.
     For those who are spring and summer people,and find the colder days and longer nights challenging to get through,I'm suggesting we consciously decide to spend more time outdoors every day,whatever the weather.So that it becomes easier to appreciate the gradual changes in our beautiful natural world.
     And most importantly,to keep the light coming into our eyes and lighting up our lives.
     A moment after publishing this post and tweeting "catch the sparkle",I took my own advice and went out into the sunshine.In the twinkle of an eye,a dragonfly flew towards me and landed right next to me on the steps,its wings shimmering and shining,the colours iridescent in the warm sun.Wonders never cease:-)  

    

No comments:

Post a Comment